March 8, 2011

Blogging from my iPad

I have been snowed-in today, so it's a lazy day at home reading and trying some new things.

The recent announcement for the new ipad 2, and how it's a "post-pc device", got me thinking. Even though some things aren't that easy, like cutting and pasting text (at least not for production work), the ipad certainly feels like a notebook.

I just downloaded blogger+ app for my iPad to see what managing text that goes beyond 140 chars feels like. This post is written using my new app, and it feels good!!!

Since November, I've been using my iPad almost every day and I am convinced that these type of devices are the present and the future. As they gain more market share, some things will get easier (UI issues like cut/paste) and some things will completely change (software market).


No comments: